Monday, February 9, 2009

My Favorite Roomate!


You know how people do 'tributes' to others on blogs, usually for their birthdays and what not. Well I want to do a tribute/recognize someone, but there is really no reason, other than the sheer fact that I am gratful for this person. Danni, my roomate. She is the most concieted girl of the house. I have never met anyone as vain as danni (well next to myself)...Ok I am kidding, if anything Danni is the complete opposite of that, she is a super humble girl. With little guile, She is so sincere, I admire that about her. For example, Danni is not a very loud out going person, but when we do go to social gatherings, she is the first to always say hello to someone new, and ask someone how they are doing. And I can do that too, but Danni sincerely cares about the people she is talking to, she isnt doing it to be 'fluffy' or superficial. Another admirable quality of Danni is that she is so content with who she is. She doesnt ever feel the need to change who she is based on what people think of her. That is so re freshing ...I am trying to learn from her how to be ok with yourself, and not change for others, but yourself. I want to thank her for listening to me, and never judging me.

1 comment:

Chea said...

I love Danni toO!! Oh yea and your other post made me cry. You really are a gifted writer.