Friday, December 12, 2008

All Nighters







This week has by far been the best week of my whole semester. I guess you save the best for last right? Since monday, my roomates and I have been hanging out with my cousin Taylor and his cousin (not my side) Nephi. They have stayed over almost every night, no sleeping of course, but doing every crazy ridiculous thing in between. One night we had 'dare night', that resulted in alot of upset stomaches, and some wet pants. Another night, the boys decided to dress up as cowboys and we drove up to the mountain and took pictures up there. And an all nighter wouldnt be considered legit without face cards...we all have developed an obsession for the game Scum. And one night, everyone even managed to help me study for my psychology exam that was at seven am the next morning ( I got a 97%!!!). A couple of the nights at around 4 am ( that doesn't sound right) the boys would say they were hungry so Danni and I headed to Wal-Mart and picked up pancake mix and cinnamon rolls. Of all the 'all nighters' that we have pulled this week, I would have to say that last night was the worst...the night started out with a road trip to tucson which was a little too long in my opinion. And taylor and nephi insisted that we stay up till 8 am the next morning...I was not up for this one, my body was done staying up, and i was ready to head home now that i was done with my finals. But if any of you know my cousin taylor, you would know that he would make your life a living heck if you do anything contradicting his ideas. If I, or anyone else for that matter, would close their eyes it would result in pillow fights, stupid loud obnoxious clap games, and occasionally one huge group hug...I know it was as gay as it sounds. Nonetheless, this week has been so entertaining... it was the first time in the past 5 months here that i have wanted to stay in thatcher instead of come home:)

1 comment:

Danni said...

Oh Jackie Lyn this made me laugh so hard and brought a tear to my eye. HA not. But almost. Im so glad your having fun with the family! I cant wait till we all come back to T town.