Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Play time is over:( time to accomplish!

I only have a couple more days left here in good ole Queen Creek, and then I have to head back down to school. I cant believe 3 weeks have already come and gone. Im kind of looking foreword though to going back...ok actually Im dreading it a bit, but Im working on the positive talk. This semester I am going with the attitude of accomplishing specific goals, and I WILL follow through with them, Im pretty sure thats why last semester was so lackadaisical was because I wasn't sure of where I was going and what for. Here are my new goals for 2009...1. Get a 3.0, 2. apply to a University (I am not going to mention which university, because I get so much flack for what ever school i say, it will be a surprise!) 3. Spend time regularly at library, Channel my obsessive energy towards my studies, 4. apply to a summer volunteer program, 5. join intramural soccer, 6. attend institute weekly, 7. find more service opportunities, 8. save enough extra money to join a real technical dance class, 8. Start living in the present, quit looking back to my past, and worrying about the future. 9. be myself always, no more holding back!...and of course I have more things I am changing and new habits to form, but those are my priorities.   

3 comments:

Sara said...

OK LITTLE LADY I WILL BE CHECKING UP ON YOU. SEE ALL THAT NAGGING I DID PAID OFF.
ANTHONY

wendy said...

sounds like you're headed in the right direction. Now we will probably need to discuss which univeristy you are applying for:)

Channy said...

go jack!! you have many supporters