Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm home for Christmas!


Its back to the petty cat fights over clothes, the hounding to get a job, cleaning the black hole, gardening early saturday mornings, and it's never felt so good to be home. I forgot how ridiculous my nieces are, don't get me wrong, I love them for it. But its hilarious to see how fast an argument can flare up from one wrong look. I don't remember it being this 'sensitive' when I was here, but maybe thats just because lately I have had some heavy dosage of maturation:), little things like that just don't bother me anymore. I just want everyone to be happy and get along, is that so wrong?! Yesterday, some of us girls went and bought some fake reading glasses, and we all had plans to wear them to church. We were going to be the new Smart Family. All day we have just been prancing around the house pretending to be more intelligent than before. I insisted that I wear mine to the singles ward here, so then everyone would think that I was a real College girl...i mean come on, everyone knows glasses seal the deal when your trying to prove that you have 'changed'. Well that, an engagement ring. Not really interested in the latter...a little to permanent for my short attention span. Anyway, its great to be back, I have big plans, of course, things to do and change before i head back to thatcher scratcher...what better time to do so though, its the Season of Hope!


1 comment:

Danni said...

Dang Jackie you look so intelligent. Look what 6 months of college does. bahaha you guys are dorks. YAY FOR VEGETARIANS AND VOLUNTERING!